Before publishing your sponsored YouTube video it is important that we check it first. In order for us to do so, you need to send us the private URL of your video. This article will show you how to find this URL:
How to find your private URL on YouTube when you upload an “Unlisted” video
1) Log into your YouTube account and click “Upload” in the top right hand corner of the screen.
2) In the drop-down menu, change the selection from “Public” to “Unlisted”. Then click “Select files to upload” and choose the appropriate file.
3) Select the blue “Done” button
4) Copy the link by right-clicking it in the browser window and using the “Copy” menu item.
5) Log into your blogfoster account and select the relevant campaign in the sponsored post section. Paste the copied YouTube private URL in the application flow under “Video URL”. After the video has been reviewed, the appropriate campaign manager will get in touch with you.