This article will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to correctly connect blogfoster Insights to your WordPress.com blog.
The integration of Insights enables the blogfoster platform to gather anonymous data from your blog readers in order to bring you the most appropriate sponsored post campaigns. As soon as the Insights plugin is successfully installed, you will have access to actionable data that will give you a much greater understanding of your readership.
1. Log into your blogfoster account.
If you have already integrated your channel (“Add a Channel”), all you need to do is to copy the code. In the following steps, we will show you how and where to paste this code.
2. Log into your wordpress.com account and select “Themes – Customise“.
If you can’t find the “ Themes – Customise” button, paste ‘/wp-admin’ into your URL (example: www.example.com/wp-admin).
3. In the menu, click on “Widgets”.
4. Choose a “Footer“.
5. Select “Custom HTML“.
6. Paste the code (shown on your blogfoster account) into the ‘Content’ textbox. Then select “Save & Publish”.
7. Go back to your blogfoster account. Your channel should now be connected to blogfoster Insights!
Please embed this code into your page to inform your readers of the technologies used.